Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Project I want to Pursue

For a while now I have been thinking about writing my autobiography. I feel now I am at a point in my life where I need to start writing before I begin to forget certain details. For anyone who doesn't know I was born and raised in the Keystone State(Pennsylvania). I relocated to the Heart of Dixie(Alabama) five and a half years ago. I feel my autobiography would have the potenial to be a best seller, but if didn't I still would be proud of myself for accomplishing something important to me.

I would like to thank my buddy Scotty Ice for getting me interested in starting this blog. You can look forward to hearing from Scotty Ice, Ender, Grand Poobah and me soon as we pursue a new venture. Keep checking back for more details............ As always thank you for reading Street Beat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty Ice said...

I agree with Ender, however I cant wait for the audio version of your bio!!!

LOL

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Website Counters