Monday, February 19, 2007

The Return.................

I am back!! I would like to say thank you to the Iceman for being my inspiration to start blogging again. As for me, I been basically just sitting on my butt being an unproductive part of society (except for going to work). I have so many things I want to do, but I feel that I do not have enough time to do all the things I want to do. I guess the first thing I would need to do is get off of my butt and begin. For starters let me tell you about my workplace.

I am currently a supervisor at my current place of employment, but I feel I could do more and be more somewhere else. I thought being a supervisor at my place of employment would allow me to correct the wrongs and provide all of my coworkers with a better work environment (it has not happened yet). It is a hard mission to accomplish when everyday someone is waiting to stab you in the back. I express my opinions freely some good and some bad, but I feel they are for the best. I hardly ever shy away from problems that may affect my work environment; I try to face everything head on , but like I stated earlier it is hard to do when most of the stuff is coming from behind. I have ZERO RESPECT for the powers that be at my place of employment because instead of trying to improve relations with the workforce they do just the opposite. The majority of the time when we hear from the head honcho its because we did something wrong. A lot of the time we hear from her incompetent sidekick,Mr. Jheri Curl. He has the IQ of rock and the people skills of turd. The truth hurts. I know it probably sounds like I'm a whiner or a complainer, but I'm not. The truth is the truth and I'm sorry if anyone is hurt over this but I really don't care.

I appreciate a lot of the people I work with. I don't like to say they work for me because we work together and they really work for themselves. Thank You all for understanding.

Come back for more of the Truth

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://letyoursoulglo.ytmnd.com/

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Website Counters